Our fee rates are always competitive and will be agreed with you, in advance of our formal appointment.
- Initial consultations, either by telephone or site visit, are offered without charge to you.
- Fees rates are usually contingency-based, whereby we charge a small percentage of settlement monies recovered.
- Contingency fee arrangements mean that we are paid and therefore driven by results.
- Typical fee rates vary between 2% & 10%, dependent upon the size and complexity of the claim.
- We will always discuss, agree & confirm our fee rates with you at the time of our appointment.
- We will always write to you, confirming our full Terms of Engagement.
- WARNING – we are aware that some firms of Loss Assessors purport to undertake assignments “free of charge” but subject to certain “conditions”. This usually means they receive payment by a 3rd party, such as a contractor brought in by them to undertake repairs. We believe this practise to be unethical, wrong & in breach of F.C.A rules. Our fee rates are always transparent and we urge potential clients to consider this issue carefully.